We Buy, Sell, & Trade Used Books!
You'll find an excellent selection of used books on the "Recently Acquired Used Books" case on our main floor, as well as throughout each section of the store.
- Bring used books to the Used Book Desk located in the Children's room. Books can be dropped off any time the store is open. A Used Book Buyer is on duty at the Used Book Desk from about 10am-6pm every day -- drop offs after these hours should be brought to the main registers.
- We offer checks, cash, and store credit for good quality used books. We can donate the books we don't buy, or we can return them to you.
- We do not accept books with writing or highlighting in the body of the book (inscriptions are okay). We do not buy books with torn covers, broken spines or water/mold damage. All hardcovers must have their original dust jacket.
- We do not buy computer books or literary journals/magazines. Business and travel books must be published within the last year.
- We do not pay a premium for rare, signed, or first edition books.
- We accept a MAXIMUM of 4 CARDBOARD BOXES (or bags) of books per visit per household. Please note that the bag/box must weigh under 30lbs. We do not accept overflowing or broken containers.
- All sellers must have a State Issued Photo ID.
- The Used Book Office does not offer appraisals or estimates. Books dropped off are presumed to be for sale; books we buy from you are placed directly into our inventory.
If you have questions, please contact Arsen Kashkashian, General Manager at 303.447.2074, Ext 122.