We Buy, Sell, & Trade Used Books!
You'll find an excellent selection of used books on the "Recently Acquired Used Books" case on our main floor, as well as throughout each section of the store.
Buying times are 11am - 7pm Monday-Sunday.
- In the interest of social distancing and public safety, our Used Book buying will occur in an employee-only area.
- Anyone wishing to sell us used books should bring books to our Curbside Pickup and call the store (303-447-2074) to let us know you're dropping off books for used, and a bookseller will meet you outside the Children's Department (the 11th Street entrance) to take your information and your books.
- Right now it will take us approximately 48 hours to get to orders.
- We offer checks and store credit for good quality used books. We can donate the books we don't buy, or we can return them to you.
- We do not accept books with writing or highlighting in the body of the book (inscriptions are okay). We do not buy books with torn covers, broken spines or water damage. All hardcovers must have their original dust jacket.
- We do not buy computer books or literary journals/magazines. Business and travel books must be published within the last year.
- We accept a MAXIMUM of 1 CARDBOARD BOX (or bag) of books per visit per household. Please note that the bag/box must weigh under 30lbs. We do not accept overflowing or broken containers.
- All sellers must have a State Issued Photo ID.
- The Used Book office does not offer appraisals or estimates. Books dropped off are presumed to be for sale; books we buy from you are placed directly into our inventory.
If you have questions, please contact Arsen Kashkashian, General Manager at 303.447.2074, Ext 122.