Boulder Book Store is now offering In-School Book Fairs! The many benefits of staying local with your book fair includes:
- Complete control over the inventory. This is the big one. With us, the book fair inventory is customizable! Work with us to choose titles out of our existing book fair inventory and request titles to be added. Pick out some toys and games... or forgo them entirely. The overall quality of the books will be high, but we'll also include sale books and lower price-points so that every student can pick out a book. We'll make sure your book fair is perfect for your school!
- Easy cashier procedure and on-call tech support. You'll be using the same devices we use at all of our offsite events: iPads and PayPal credit card readers. Fourth-grade volunteers handled sales at our first book fair at Creekside Elementary, and they were fantastic! We provide thorough instructions, along with quick demonstrations and availability to help troubleshoot any tech problems you might encounter.
- Book delivery, help with set-up, help with packing up, and pickup of any unsold inventory. We also have a small selection of portable shelving units for displaying books.
- Fundraising! We give a competitive percentage of book fair sales to the school, which can be redeemed in cash, book credit, or a combination! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see a contract.
- You're supporting your school and a local business when you choose Boulder Book Store for your book fair.
Email email@example.com with any questions and to set up a book fair for your school!