Educator Discount Program Information
Public or private, educators are entitled to a 20% discount!
What is the Educator Discount Program?
- This program allows Boulder Book Store to thank educators for their hard work and for supporting their local independent business by offering them a 20% discount on classroom purchases! When you shop at your local bookstore, more than three times as much money goes back into your community as opposed to shopping with chain businesses or online. This money helps us bring you books, authors, and events, and forms a part of the tax base that goes back to local schools. Shopping with Boulder Book Store helps your community!
How do I sign up?
- Sign up in store at the register or by email! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, school email, school name, grade/subject taught, school mailing address, and school district.
- There is no membership fee!
- Include evidence of employment (e.g. school email address, ID or pay stub) or home school credentials.
When can I use my discount?
- Once you have enrolled, simply give the bookseller your name at the cash register to receive your discount.
- The discount is offered on instructional and classroom materials only.
- The discount may not apply to all special orders. Please check with us at email@example.com.
Do I have to pay tax when using my educator discount?
- Items will be tax exempt only if purchasing with school funds directly. This means at the time of purchase, you are either using a school check, school credit card or school purchase order. A Tax ID number must be presented at checkout.
Whom can I contact if I have questions?
- Email our Education Sales & Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.