Smithsonian Kids Birds: Feathers, Eggs, and Beaks (Board Books)
Email or call for price.
Learn all about our feathered friends with Smithsonian Kids First Discovery books Touch, read, and discover facts about birds designed for curious little readers. Embossed textures and bright, detailed photographs from Smithsonian are sure to engage, entertain, and educate your curious Preschooler or Kindergartener. Special embossed textures help engage in both verbal and tactile learning skills. Discover birds from beak to tail and learn new vocabulary words on every page. Little ones will love learning all about feathers, eggs, beaks, and unique species of birds found in the world today. A lively, educational book designed for curious little readers packed with fascinating bird facts. A must for your little bird enthusiast
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Explore the entire collection of Smithsonian Kids books as well as hundreds of other titles from Cottage Door Press
- Packed with facts about birds, different kinds of birds, their songs and calls, and more
- Photographs from Smithsonian Kids are sure to educate and entertain
- Embossed pictures promote tactile learning
- This educational board book is a perfect gift for any child interested in birds, nature, and the outdoors
- Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener entertained and engaged.