Laughter Totally is the Best Medicine (Laughter Medicine) (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
More than 1,000 of the funniest, laugh-out-loud jokes, quips, quotes, anecdotes, and cartoons from Reader’s digest magazine—guaranteed to put laughter in your day.
This collection of laugh-out-loud, clean jokes, one-liners, and other lighthearted glimpses of life—drawn from Reader’s Digest magazine’s most popular humor columns—is sure to tickle the funny bone. Packed with more than 1,000 jokes, anecdotes, funny things kids say, cartoons, quotes, and stories contributed by professional comedians, joke writers, and readers of the magazine, this side-splitting compilation pokes fun at the facts and foibles of daily routines, illustrating that life is often funnier than fiction.
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands? – Milton Berle
- The game card said: “Name three wars.” My teenage daughter’s response: “Civil War, Revolutionary War, and Star Wars.”
- Why do Pilgrims’ pants fall down? Because their belts are on their hats!
- Check out this billion-dollar idea. A smoke detector that shuts off when you yell, “I’m just cooking!”
- Overheard in an office: Supervisor to team leader: "So our people aren’t astute enough to understand these comments on the document?" Leader: "What does astute mean?"
About the Author
ABOUT READER’S DIGEST MAGAZINE
The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc. is a global multi-brand media company that educates, entertains and connects audiences around the world. It publishes 92 magazines, including 50 editions of Reader’s Digest, the world’s largest paid-circulation magazine. With a rate base of 5.5 million and more than 32 million readers, Reader’s digest is the largest magazine in the country.