All Along You Were Blooming 16-Month 2021-2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar (Calendar)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Showcasing the calming artwork and healing prose of popular Instagram creator Morgan Harper Nichols (a.k.a. MHN), this planner will feed your heart, mind, body, and soul as it encourages building a life with purpose and helps you stay organized with school, work, or home.
Each full-color weekly spread features one of the comforting poems and peaceful artwork from MHN’s bestselling poetry book All Along You Were Blooming as well as space to note appointments, assignments, deadlines, and other plans for each day of the week.
- 16-months with academic-year start
- September 2021–December 2022
- 7-inch x 9-inch size (14-inch x 9-inch when open) fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Spiral binding
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Official major world holidays
- Moon phases
- Two-page weekly spreads with plenty of room to write, plus a full page of art and prose from MHN
- Extra lined pages for notes, goals, and more
- 2023 at-a-glance calendar and planning pages
- Storage pocket at back
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Morgan Harper Nichols is an artist and poet whose work is inspired by real life interactions and stories. Morgan began her professional life as a college admission counselor, and then became a full-time touring singer-songwriter and musician. While on the road she cultivated her passion for writing, art, and design. She began sharing her work online and grew a popular Instagram feed (@morganharpernichols) that has become a loyal online community. Morgan’s bestselling poetry book, All Along You Were Blooming, released January 2020. Her forthcoming book, How Far You Have Come: Musings on Beauty and Courage is due out in March 2021 Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, she currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with her family.