You Are a Badass 17-Month 2021-2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar (Calendar)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Stay on track with work, family, or school and be reminded of your spectacular badassery every day! This durable spiral bound planner keeps you organized as it inspires and motivates with sassy, sometimes irreverent, and refreshingly entertaining quotes from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jen Sincero’s books.
The planner's rousing quotes come from the books You Are a Badass, You Are a Badass at Making Money, and You Are a Badass Every Day.
Half the quotes are new and never-before-seen in previous planner editions. The deluxe organizer also includes:
- Sturdy bright yellow cover with soft-touch finish and black foil lettering
- Spiral binding
- Elastic band closure (black)
- Removable orange product-information tab
- 7-inch x 9-inch size (open to 14-inch x 9-inch) fits book bags, totes, backpacks, and briefcases
- 2 pockets for storage
- 17-months––August 2021–December 2022
- 17 reinforced monthly tabs, plus tabs for Notes, 2023 Planning, and Holiday Lists
- Monthly habit trackers
- 2-page weekly spreads and 2-page monthly spreads
- Daily, vertical to-do lists with ready-to-check boxes
- Official major world holidays
- Moon phases
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- 2023 at-a-glance calendar and planning pages
- Extra lined pages for jotting notes and additional planning
- 3 sheets of 3-inch x 3-inch perforated squares to tear out for little lists, notes, etc.
- BADASS STICKERS: 2 sheets of funny revelations
About the Author
Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, success coach and motivational cattle prod who's helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her products, speaking engagements, newsletters, seminars and books. Her #1 New York Times bestseller, You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (2013), has sold over three million copies, is available in thirty-plus languages, and has been on the NY Times bestseller list for over 4 years.