Search for Books
ABA Mobile Menu
Wild Words from Wild Women 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar (Calendar)
Out of Print
That's what she really said. Featuring wise and witty quotes from some of the world's most noteworthy and notorious women on topics such as aging, success, relationships, politics, and more, the Wild Words from Wild Women 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar is a must-have for wild women everywhere.
This calendar contains sassy, amusing, and thought-provoking quotations by and for women such as:
- "I'm not looking for a man; let's start there." —Rihanna, when asked what she looks for in a man
- "Am I going to have to use my "Mother of Five" voice to be heard?" —Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
- "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." —Marie Curie, super-scientist
- "Wearing or not wearing a bra is terribly unimportant. It's being able to buy that bra yourself—that's important." —Lillian Hellman, persnickety playwright
- "I didn't fall in love; I rose in it." —Toni Morrison, beloved Nobel laureate of literature
About the Author
Autumn Stephens is the author of several books in the Wild Women series and editor or two anthologies of women's first-person essays, The Secret Lives of Lawfully Wedded Wives and Roar Softly and Carry a Great Lipstick. Her essays and reporting have appeared in The New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and numerous other publications. Autumn teaches private writing classes and workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area, and her passions include solving the world's problems over coffee and reading in bed. She agrees with Lily Tomlin, who said that "things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse."