AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Premium, 2024: 4 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's AP) (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exams
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 4 full‑length practice tests–1 AP Micro exam and 1 AP Macro exam in the book, and 1 additional AP Micro exam and 1 additional AP Macro exam online–plus detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on the AP Microeconomics exam and the AP Macroeconomics exam
- Determine your strengths and areas for improvement by taking pretests (that cover frequently tested topics) for both subjects
- Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice and free-response review questions at the end of each chapter, all accompanied by clear answers and explanations and graphs where needed to better illustrate key concepts
Robust Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 1 full-length AP Micro practice test and 1 full-length AP Macro practice test on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Elia Kacapyr, Ph.D is currently a professor of economics at Ithaca College. HIs fields of study are macroeconomic theory and econometrics. He holds a Ph.D. from Andre Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University and a B.A. in economics from the University of Maryland. He has published several scholarly articles on economics and currently serves as an AP reader for the exam in Economics and consults with ETS.
James Redelsheimer, M.S. Ed. is currently teaching AP Economics at Robbinsdale Armstrong HIgh School in Plymouth, MN and frequently presents at local and national economic conferences. He also currently serves as an AP Economics reader for the College Board.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.