Praxis Core and PLT Prep: 9 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's Praxis Core and PLT Prep features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and proven test-taking strategies to help you master the Core and PLT Praxis tests. Our new edition is up-to-date with the current exam.
This new edition focuses on the Core and PLT tests, offering more practice tests than before for each of these tests and, for the first time, including practice tests in the book as well as online. Whether you're applying for admission to a teaching program or aiming for licensure, Kaplan's Praxis Prep can help you face the Praxis Core and Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) exams with confidence.
The Most Review
- 9 Full-length practice tests: You will find one each of Core (Math, Reading, and Writing), PLT K–6, and PLT 7–12 in the book. Then go online for the most realistic practice with two more Core tests, another PLT K–6 and another PLT 7–12 test, and two PLT 5–9 tests.
- Pre-tests for each chapter help you assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study and prep as efficiently as possible
- All practice questions come with detailed explanations.
- Need a math refresher? Kaplan’s Math Foundations video course covers all the math you may not have seen for a while.
- This edition is up-to-date with changes to the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics subtest, reflecting more emphasis on data interpretation and representation, statistics, and probability.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.