SAT Advanced Practice: Prep for 1600 (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
If not in stock, we can Special Order from the publisher
If you're looking to get a top score on the SAT, Kaplan's SAT Advanced Practice workbook has the high-difficulty practice and expert strategies you need to face the toughest questions with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Advanced Practice offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
- Seven practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 700 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods show you the best way to attack the most difficult SAT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.