The House on Blueberry Lane (Catalina Cove #6) (Hardcover)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Catalina Cove series.
- #1: Love in Catalina Cove (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #3: Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #4: Follow Your Heart (Catalina Cove #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #5: One Christmas Wish (Catalina Cove #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #7: The Cottage on Pelican Bay (Catalina Cove #7) (Hardcover): $30.00
"If there's one thing Jackson knows how to do, it's how to pluck those heartstrings."--BookPage
All he needs is a second chance
All she wants is no strings attached
The biggest mistake of Jaye Colfax's life was letting Velvet Spencer leave. For three years, they were together exclusively and it was great--at least for Jaye. But Velvet wanted more. Jaye wouldn't commit to anything because he just didn't believe in love or marriage. Tired of waiting, Velvet left him without so much as a goodbye. Only then did Jaye realize he'd been too proud to admit he loved her. But it was too late--his stubbornness had cost him the love of his life.
It took Jaye two years to find where Velvet had gone. Now, he's come to Catalina Cove to prove his love and win back her heart. He'll do whatever it takes, even buy the local bank and move in next door. But will Velvet have him?
Book 1: Love in Catalina Cove
Book 2: Forget Me Not
Book 3: Finding Home Again
Book 4: Follow Your Heart
Book 5: One Christmas Wish
Book 6: The House on Blueberry Lane