5 Steps to a 5: AP Environmental Science 2021 (Paperback)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Environmental Science guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available both in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Environmental Science exam format
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
About the Author
Courtney Mayer, taught science courses for 23 years, including AP Environmental Science for 15 years in San Antonio, Texas. She is a College Board Consultant for AP Environmental Science in the Southwestern Region. She has presented all over the United States and in China. Courtney was a reader and table leader at the AP Environmental Science reading where she scored Free Response Questions for thousands of students.