Must Know Math Grade 6 (Paperback)
A UNIQUE NEW APPROACH THAT'S LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT TO THE BRAIN
You know that moment when you feel as though a lightning bolt has hit you because you finally get something? That's how this book will make you react. (We hope ) Each chapter makes sure that what you really need to know is clear right off the bat and sees to it that you build on this knowledge. Where other books ask you to memorize stuff, we're going to show you the must know ideas that will guide you toward success in sixth-grade math. You will start each chapter learning what the must know ideas behind a math subject are, and these concepts will help you solve the math problems that you find in your classwork and on exams.
Dive into this book and find:
- 250+ practice questions that mirror what you will find in your classwork and on exams
- A bonus app with 100+ flashcards that will reinforce what you've learned
- Extensive examples that drive home essential concepts
- An easy-access setup that allows you to jump in and out of subjects
- Grade 6 math topics aligned to national and state education standards
- Special help for more challenging math subjects, including equations, geometry, probability, and statistics
We're confident that the must know ideas in this book will have you up and solving math problems in no time--or at least in a reasonable amount of time
About the Author
Nicholas Falletta is a mathematics writer and the author of McGraw-Hill Education's SSAT/ISEE.