McGraw-Hill Education 5 Teas Practice Tests, Third Edition (Paperback)
Get the intensive practice needed to ace the TEAS and get into the nursing school of your choice
This book will help you achieve the high score you need on the TEAS to get into the nursing school of your choice. Written by a test-prep expert, this book provides you with the intensive practice that will help your scores improve from one test to the next. You'll be able to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress―and do your very best on test day.
This invaluable study guide includes:
- 5 full-length sample tests that match the actual TEAS exam in content, format, and level of difficulty
- Updated coverage of every section of the TEAS--Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English Language Usage
- Answer keys with full explanations for every question
- Essential tips and strategies for test day
- The latest information on taking the test
- Free customizable test planner app to help you organize your study time
About the Author
KATHY A. ZAHLER is an experienced test-prep author and the author of McGraw-Hill's MAT and McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Verbal and Writing.