The Serpents of Harbledown (Domesday #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Domesday series.
- #1: The Wolves of Savernake (Domesday #1) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #2: The Ravens of Blackwater (Domesday #2) (Paperback): $12.95
- #3: The Dragons of Archenfield (Domesday #3) (Paperback): $12.95
- #4: The Lions of the North (Domesday #4) (Paperback): $12.95
- #6: The Stallions of Woodstock (Domesday #6) (Paperback): $12.95
- #7: The Hawks of Delamere (Domesday #7) (Paperback): $12.95
- #8: The Wildcats of Exeter (Domesday #8) (Paperback): $12.95
- #9: The Foxes of Warwick (Domesday #9) (Paperback): $12.95
- #11: The Elephants of Norwich (Domesday #11) (Paperback): $12.95
Ralph Delchard, a former soldier in the era-defining Battle of Hastings, and Gervase Bret, an accomplished lawyer, continue to travel the length of England investigating irregularities exposed during the collection of information for the Domesday Book. The pair frequently find that where matters of property are concerned, there are often unpleasant and criminal consequences. The king's work is a dangerous business.When a young girl is found in a holly patch, dead from a snakebite, her premature death shocks the entire town of Canterbury on the day that Delchard and Bret arrive. But when astonishing truths come to light, the duo must look for a force more vicious than a mere reptile.
About the Author
Edward Marston has written over a hundred books across many series. They range from the era of the Domesday Book to the Home Front during WWI, via Elizabethan theatre and the Regency period. He is best known for the hugely successful Railway Detective series set during Queen Victoria's reign.