The Wolves of Savernake (Domesday #1) (Hardcover)
NOT on our shelves - Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Domesday series.
- #2: The Ravens of Blackwater (Domesday #2) (Paperback): $12.95
- #3: The Dragons of Archenfield (Domesday #3) (Paperback): $12.95
- #4: The Lions of the North (Domesday #4) (Paperback): $12.95
- #5: The Serpents of Harbledown (Domesday #5) (Paperback): $12.95
- #6: The Stallions of Woodstock (Domesday #6) (Paperback): $12.95
- #7: The Hawks of Delamere (Domesday #7) (Paperback): $12.95
- #8: The Wildcats of Exeter (Domesday #8) (Paperback): $12.95
- #9: The Foxes of Warwick (Domesday #9) (Paperback): $12.95
- #11: The Elephants of Norwich (Domesday #11) (Paperback): $12.95
A man's body is found mutilated in Savernake Forest and the residents of Bedwyn sleep uneasy at night, fearing a monster stalking the town. When Ralph Delchard and Gervase Bret arrive, they soon discover that the locals are harbouring dark secrets and that the real killer may be a little closer to home...
About the Author
Edward Marston has written over a hundred books across many series. They range from the era of the Domesday Book to the Home Front during WWI, via Elizabethan theatre and the Regency period. He is best known for the hugely successful Railway Detective series set during Queen Victoria's reign.