The Force of Technology (Paperback)
We live in a connected age and these interconnections pose serious threats to our organizations, institutions, data and way of life. Despite ongoing breaches, failures, and scams, some organizations and leaders still question the value of technology and security measures to mitigate cybersecurity risks. Government, private and public sectors have been and still ask the following questions:
● How do I justify the cost of technology expenditures?
● What is the return on investment on risk management practices and cybersecurity?
● Why do we need to implement cybersecurity early when we can add it after things are working?
This book will provide context on why business leaders need to understand technology operations and protections. Reliable strategies and leadership in modern organizations requires a proper perspective regarding technology and cybersecurity. To understand this perspective, a technology background may be helpful but is not required on a deep level. This book will provide the following:
● Unit 1 - Overview of enterprise environments and approaches to designing, leading and managing those enterprise environments.
● Unit 2 - Overview of risk, threats, and risk management strategies to build critical strategies for organizational effectiveness and longevity.
● Unit 3 - Overview of cybersecurity and how to effectively lead efforts to protect the organization and its people.