Skin Game (Dresden Files #15) (Paperback)
If not in stock, we can Special Order from the publisher
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Dresden Files series.
- #1: Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Fool Moon (Dresden Files #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Grave Peril (Dresden Files #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Summer Knight (Dresden Files #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Death Masks (Dresden Files #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Blood Rites (Dresden Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Dead Beat (Dresden Files #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Proven Guilty (Dresden Files #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: White Night (Dresden Files #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Small Favor (Dresden Files #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Turn Coat (Dresden Files #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Changes (Dresden Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Ghost Story (Dresden Files #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Cold Days (Dresden Files #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Peace Talks (Dresden Files #16) (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Battle Ground (Dresden Files #17) (Paperback): $9.99
Chicago’s only professional wizard is about to have a very bad day in the latest novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling Dresden Files...
As Winter Knight to the Queen of Air and Darkness, Harry Dresden never knows what the scheming Mab might want him to do. Usually, it’s something awful.
Mab has traded Harry’s skills to pay off a debt. And now he must help a group of villains led by Harry’s most despised enemy, Nicodemus Archleone, to break into a high-security vault so that they can then access a vault in the Nevernever.
Problem is, the vault belongs to Hades, Lord of the freaking Underworld. And Dresden is dead certain that Nicodemus has no intention of allowing any of his crew to survive the experience. Dresden’s always been tricky, but he’s going to have to up his backstabbing game to survive this mess...
About the Author
A martial arts enthusiast whose résumé includes a long list of skills rendered obsolete at least two hundred years ago, #1 New York Times bestselling author Jim Butcher turned to writing as a career because anything else probably would have driven him insane. He lives mostly inside his own head so that he can write down the conversation of his imaginary friends, but his head can generally be found in Independence, Missouri. Jim is the author of the Dresden Files, the Codex Alera novels, and the Cinder Spires series, which began with The Aeronaut’s Windlass.
Praise for the Dresden Files
“Think Buffy the Vampire Slayer starring Philip Marlowe.”—Entertainment Weekly
“Fans of Laurell K. Hamilton and Tanya Huff will love this series.”—Midwest Book Review
“Superlative.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“One of the most enjoyable marriages of the fantasy and mystery genres on the shelves.”—Cinescape
“Butcher...spins an excellent noirish detective yarn in a well-crafted, supernaturally-charged setting. The supporting cast is again fantastic, and Harry’s wit continues to fly in the face of a peril-fraught plot.”—Booklist (starred review)
“What’s not to like about this series?...It takes the best elements of urban fantasy, mixes it with some good old-fashioned noir mystery, tosses in a dash of romance and a lot of high-octane action, shakes, stirs, and serves.”—SF Site
“A tricky plot complete with against-the-clock pacing, firefights, explosions, and plenty of magic. Longtime series fans as well as newcomers drawn by the SciFi Channel’s TV series based on the novels should find this supernatural mystery a real winner.”—Library Journal
“What would you get if you crossed Spenser with Merlin? Probably you would come up with someone very like Harry Dresden, wizard, tough guy and star of [the Dresden Files].”—The Washington Times