Search for Books
ABA Mobile Menu
The Book of Magic: Book 12 (Merlin Saga #12) (Hardcover)
Hard to Find - May not be reprinted
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: Merlin's Dragon (Merlin Saga #6) (Hardcover):
- #2: The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: The Fires of Merlin (Merlin Saga #3) (Hardcover):
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
The ultimate guide to T. A. Barron's Merlin epic! A luminous gift for fantasy fans!
In this extraordinary guide to T. A. Barron's award-winning and New York Times bestselling Merlin saga, readers will discover the mysteries of Merlin's worlds as never before. The guide includes full-color art, seven maps, and information about the creatures, places, and magic in Merlin's worlds.
Glowing with beautiful art and surprising details, this is a treasure trove of adventure and delight - as well as a collector's item for Merlin fans of all ages.
Read T.A. Barron's blogs and other content on the Penguin Community.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.