Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life (Paperback)
List Price: $17.00
Our Price: $7.00
(Save: $10.00 59%)
On Our Shelves now
The bestselling author and star of National Geographic Channel's Dog Whisperer shows you how to develop the calm-assertive energy of a successful pack leader and use it to improve your dog’s life–and your own
Be the Pack Leader is Cesar Millan’s guide for taking your relationship with your dog to a higher level. By developing the skills necessary to become the calm-assertive owner your dog needs in order for him to live a balanced, fulfilled life, you’ll improve your dog’s behavior and your own life as well.
Be the Pack Leader is filled with practical tips and techniques, including:
• How to use calm-assertive energy in relating to your dog—and to others around you
• The truth about behavioral tools, from leashes and harnesses to clickers and e-collars
• How to satisfy the needs of your dog’s breed
• Success stories from Cesar’s clients, viewers, and fans—including the Grogan family of Marley & Me fame
• A quick reference guide of specific, step-by-step procedures to tackling some of the most common dog behavior problems
“[Cesar] arrives amid chaos and leaves behind peace.”
—Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker
“[Millan is] serene and mesmerizing. . . . He deserves a cape and a mask.”
—New York Times
About the Author
CESAR MILLAN is the founder of the Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles. He and his wife have established the Cesar and Ilusion Millan Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping shelters and rescue groups.
MELISSA JO PELTIER is an executive producer and writer of Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan.
New from Cesar Millan and Melissa Jo Peltier: A Member of the Family