Search for Books
ABA Mobile Menu
The Raging Fires: Book 3 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on the title to see details.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: Merlin's Dragon (Merlin Saga #6) (Hardcover):
- #3: The Fires of Merlin (Merlin Saga #3) (Hardcover):
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: The Book of Magic: Book 12 (Merlin Saga #12) (Hardcover):
In this the third story in his Arthurian epic, T. A. Barron adds a thrilling new dimension to the legend of Merlin.
Wings of Fire, the sleeping dragon, has awakened, threatening to loose his terrible wrath on all of Fincayra. Only young Merlin, grandson of the great wizard Tuatha, can stop him, though the price may well be the young wizard's life.But before he can face the dragon's fires, Merlin must endure fires of other kinds—including those within himself. He must face the evil, batlike kreelixes who exist only to destroy magic; the mysterious Wheel of Wye; and the sorceress Urnalda, who holds the treasured Galator. Most challenging, young Merlin must discover not the power but the source of his own magic.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.