ABA Mobile Menu
The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: Merlin's Dragon (Merlin Saga #6) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: The Fires of Merlin (Merlin Saga #3) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: The Book of Magic: Book 12 (Merlin Saga #12) (Hardcover): $17.99
The eagerly anticipated second book in The Lost Years of Merlin epic by T. A. Barron!
Young Merlin, triumphant after his first encounter with the dreaded Rhita Gawr, has brought new hope to Fincayra, the enchanted isle that lies between earth and sky. Yet when a renewed tide of evil arises, its first victim is Merlin's own mother. To save her, Merlin and the forest girl Rhia must follow the perilous path of Seven Songs of Wizardry that has claimed even the lives of great wizards. Most difficult of all, Merlin must discover the secret of seeing not with his eyes, but with his heart. The eagerly anticipated second book in The Lost Years of Merlin epic combines all the passion, power, and spiritual depth that are T.A. Barron's hallmarks. It adds a thrilling new dimension to the legend of Merlin, even as it offers lasting inspiration to us all.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.