The Lost Years: Book 1 (Merlin Saga #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #2: The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: The Raging Fires: Book 3 (Merlin Saga #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
"The Lost Years of Merlin" changed my life in a way that I didn’t think another series could after Harry Potter. These books are a sweeping epic fantasy that taught me the true value of nature and all of its creatures. I learned that sometimes the tiniest beings have the biggest hearts. I realized that even if we have the power to rule over others, it doesn’t mean we should. And, most importantly, it showed me that you can’t control where you come from, but you can control where you go.The possibilities in life are endless, if we’re only brave enough to take a chance. And even when everything appears to be stacked against you, you’ll find at least one person (or animal!) who will always believe in you.— The editors at Hypable.com – January 23, 2014
The bestselling series by T. A. Barron!
Washed up on the shores of ancient Wales, the boy had no home, no memory and no name... he was determined to find all three.
This best-selling series follows the adventures and training of young Merlin on the mist-shrouded isle of Fincayra, an enchanted land between earth and sky that is being destroyed by blight. With this land's inhabitants to guide him, the boy will learn that Fincayra's fate and his own quest are strangely interwined.
He is destined to become the greatest wizard of all time--known to all as Merlin.
"Fans who have followed young Merlin through his many adventures will still enjoy trekking with him." (The Horn Book)
About the Author
T. A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.