- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Temple Grandin -- "The Autistic Brain" -- SOLD OUT
07/25/2013 7:30 pm
Our event with Temple Grandin tonight is SOLD OUT! If you still want to see her and don't already have vouchers, we'll have a live feed of the event on the TVs in the Children's Room and the Upper North Room.
About the book:
When Temple Grandin was born in 1947, autism had just been named. Today it is more prevalent than ever, with 1 in 88 children diagnosed. Our thinking about it has undergone a transformation in her lifetime: Autism studies have moved from psychology to neurology and genetics. Now Grandin reports from the forefront of autism science, bringing her perspective to a thrilling journey into the heart of the autism revolution. The Autistic Brain is essential reading from the most respected voices in the field.
Vouchers to attend this event are $8 and are good for $8 off The Autistic Brain. Vouchers can be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door. Readers Guild Members can reserve seats at any in-store event.
- 1107 Pearl Street
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)