- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Lon Abbott & Terri Cook -- "Geology Underfoot Along Colorado's Front Range"
03/19/2013 7:30 pm
Lon Abbott & Terri Cook will be here to speak about and sign their book, Geology Underfoot Along Colorado's Front Range, on Tuesday, March 19th at 7:30pm.
About the book:
In the most recent addition to the Geology Underfoot series, authors/geoscientists Lon Abbott & Terri Cook narrate the Front Range’s tale, from its humble beginnings as a flat seafloor through several ghostly incarnations as a towering mountain range. The book’s 21 vignettes lead you to easily accessible stops along the Front Range’s highways and byways, where you’ll meet dinosaurs, discover beaches, look for diamonds, and learn how Pike’s Peak developed from molten magma into the significant landmark it is.
This is a FREE event, open to all! Readers Guild Members can reserve seats at any in-store event.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(5 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(6 days)
- Dannielle Owens-Reid & Kristin Russo -- "This Is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids"(7 days)
- Julie Hedlund & Susan Eaddy -- "My Love for You Is the Sun"(8 days)
- Veterans Speak Book Club Discussion of "The Yellow Birds"(8 days)