- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
John Shors -- "Temple of a Thousand Faces"
02/20/2013 7:30 pm
John Shors will speak about and sign his new book, Temple of a Thousand Faces, on Wednesday, February 20th at 7:30pm.
The latest novel by local author John Shors, Temple of a Thousand Faces, brings to life the legendary temple of Angkor Wat. In a story set nearly a thousand years ago, an empire is lost, a royal love is tested, and heroism is reborn. Moving from a poor fisherman's family that take up arms against their oppressors, to a beautiful bride who becomes a prize of war, to an ambitious warrior whose allegiance is torn, Temple of a Thousand Faces is an unforgettable saga of love, betrayal, and survival.
Vouchers to attend are $5 and get you $5 off the author’s featured book or a purchase on the day of the event. Vouchers can be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(13 hours)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(4 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(4 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(5 days)