- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Jennifer Arnold -- "In a Dog's Heart"
10/27/2011 7:30 pm
Over the two decades she has spent raising and training service dogs, Jennifer Arnold (bestselling author of Through a Dog’s Eyes) has come to a unique and profound understanding of the human-dog bond. Though it may seem simple and instinctive, the friendship and devotion we share with our pets is a wondrous evolutionary development. As the founder of Canine Assistants, Arnold has implemented and advanced a methodology that pairs scientific and behavioral knowledge with gentle incentive and encouragement to extraordinary effect. In a Dog’s Heart offers Arnold’s best practices and useful tips that range over a dog’s whole life.
Vouchers are $5 and are good towards $5 off In a Dog's Heart or $5 off any single purchase on the day of the event. Vouchers can be purchased in advance and over the phone.
Dogs are welcome at this event!
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)