- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Jennie Iverson -- "Ski Town Soups"
02/07/2013 7:30 pm
Jennie Iverson will speak about and sign her new book, Ski Town Soups, on Thursday, February 7th at 7:30pm. We will also have a soup tasting at this special event!
The Ski Towns Soups cookbook took an individual's passion for soup and turned it into a must-have souvenir for skiers and foodies alike. A beautiful, colorful rendition of 60 North American ski resorts, restaurant dining rooms, renowned chefs and over 100 unique soup recipes with ultimate regional flare, this hardcover cookbook will delight all winter enthusiasts.
**Chef Clark Church, the executive chef of Pinery Country Club outside of Denver, will be the special guest at this event, and he will be bringing delicious soup!
Vouchers to attend are $5 and get you $5 off the author’s featured book. Vouchers can be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(10 hours)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(4 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(4 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(5 days)