- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Jeanne Winer -- "The Furthest City Light"
02/06/2013 7:30 pm
Jeanne Winer will speak about and sign her new book, The Furthest City Light, on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:30pm.
Like most public defenders, Rachel Stein is an adrenaline junkie. Inspired by the case of a battered woman who stabbed her husband to death, she devotes herself tirelessly to the woman’s defense. It’s the kind of case every public defender was born for. The case could change the course of law, but it ends up changing the course of Rachel’s life instead. A story of resourcefulness in an unstable world, local author Jeanne Winer’s new novel The Furthest City Light illuminates a journey of hope and revelation.
This is a FREE event, open to all!
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(3 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(4 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(5 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(11 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(12 days)