- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
George Lange -- "The Unforgettable Photograph"
10/01/2013 7:30 pm
George Lange will speak about and sign his new book, The Unforgettable Photograph: 228 Ideas, Tips, and Secrets for Taking the Best Pictures of Your Life, on Tuesday, October 1st at 7:30pm.
About the book:
Renowned photographer George Lange's work is guided by one simple truth: An unforgettable photograph is not about what the subject looks like, but what it feels like. In The Unforgettable Photograph, we learn how to take photographs that don't just document life but celebrate it. No fancy equipment required. Just simple ideas and lessons, each one illustrated with a photograph organized around the principles of seeing like a photographer. Because in the end, it’s about living the moment, shooting the moment and being in the moment forever.
Vouchers to attend are $5 and are good for $5 off the author’s featured book or a purchase the day of the event. Vouchers can be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door. Readers Guild Members can reserve seats for any in-store event.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)