- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"
06/26/2013 7:30 pm
Elana Amsterdam will speak about and sign her new book, Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry, on Wednesday, June 26th at 7:30pm.
About the Book:
Author and local food blogger Elana Amsterdam has been living grain free for ten years; in Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry, she offers streamlined techniques and recipes with minimal ingredients for busy cooks on the run. She transforms classic family favorites with Paleo-friendly ingredients like almond flour and coconut milk. Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry includes nearly 100 recipes featuring the Paleo mainstays of lean proteins and simple vegetable dishes, plus wholesome sweet treats—all free from grains, gluten, and dairy, and made with natural sweeteners.
Vouchers to attend this event are $5 and are good for $5 off the author’s featured book or a purchase the day of the event. Vouchers can be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door. Readers Guild Members can reserve seats for any in-store event.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(4 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(4 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(5 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(6 days)