- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Aaron Hirsh -- "Telling Our Way to the Sea"
09/04/2013 7:30 pm
Aaron Hirsh will speak about and sign his new book, Telling Our Way to the Sea, on Wednesday, September 4th at 7:30pm.
About the book:
When Aaron Hirsh leads 12 students to a village on the Sea of Cortez, they come upon a bay of beauty and richness. But as they investigate, they recognize that the bay is but a ghost of what it once was. Life in the bay has been reshaped by human decisions which have caused upheavals in the ecosystem. They come to see that the bay’s best chance of recovery resides in human stories. In Telling Our Way to the Sea, Hirsh’s voice resounds with compassionate humanity, capturing the beauty of the marine world he explores and the people he explores it with.
Vouchers to attend this event are $5 and are good for $5 off the author's featured book or on a purchase on the day of the event. Vouchers may be purchased in advance, over the phone, or at the door. Readers Guild Members can reserve seats at any in-store event.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)