- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
How can I get my book in the store?
If your book is available through a distributor such as Ingram, Books West, or Baker & Taylor, please contact our Head Buyer, Arsen Kashkashian at 303-447-2074 x122.
If your book is self-published or published through a small press, or if you are a local author interested in additional promotional packages, please see our consignment policies and offers (attached below), also available in the store.
|BBS Consignment Brochure||247.91 KB|
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(2 hours)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(1 day)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(6 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(7 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(8 days)