- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Carefree Dignity: Discourses on Training in the Nature of Mind
Tsoknyi Rinpoche’s teaching style embodies a vividness that is a play between himself and his audience. His immediateness includes gestures and examples that entice us to understanding. Through guided meditations he offers direct participation as a delightful enhancement to our practice. Simple, straightforward and profound, Carefree Dignity is a book that captivates our intellect while enriching our awareness.
About the Author
Tsoknyi Rinpoche is a reincarnate lama educated in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. He has been teaching students from around the world since 1990. He is also the author of Fearless Simplicity: The Dzogchen Way of Living Freely in a Complex World.
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(3 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(4 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(5 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(11 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(12 days)