- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Be Free Where You Are
"Freedom is not given to us by anyone; we have to cultivate it ourselves."
--Thich Nhat Hanh
This compendium of the core teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh, based on a talk given at a prison, shows how mindfulness practice can cultivate freedom no matter where you are.
"This is living Buddhism at its best."
"This beautiful little compendium of the core teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh actually says all you need to know in this world. It makes a thoughtful gift."
--"Branches of Light"
"Lovely and deeply helpful."
--"Light of Consciousness"
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)