- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Ocean of Dharma: The Everyday Wisdom of Chogyam Trungpa
<p class="MsoNormal">Here is an inspiring collection of short teachings from the writings of the renowned Tibetan meditation master Chögyam Trungpa. Pithy and immediate, these teachings can be contemplated and practiced every day—or any day—of the year. Drawn from a wide variety of sources—including never-before-published writings—Ocean of Dharma addresses a range of topics, including fear and fearlessness, accepting our imperfections, developing confidence, helping others, appreciating our basic goodness, and everyday life as a spiritual path.
About the Author
Chögyam Trungpa (1940–1987)—meditation master, teacher, and artist—founded Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado, the first Buddhist-inspired university in North America; the Shambhala Training program; and an international association of meditation centers known as Shambhala International. He is the author of numerous books including Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior, Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism, and The Myth of Freedom.
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(2 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(3 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(4 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(10 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(11 days)