Proof: A 30th Street Fiction Anthology (Paperback)
Welcome to 30th Street Fiction's Proof Anthology, where family secrets haunt the living, the dead walk, the human sacrifice might be you, and the proof is in the details.
This collection of short indie fiction is unrestricted by genre or style and features a solid spread of speculative, historical, and mainstream contemporary fiction. The theme of proof, in all of its interpretations and boldfaced glory, weaves these diverse pieces together.
So sit back, curl up, and brace yourself for this collection of stories. At 30th Street, fiction is often stranger, darker, or funnier than truth.
- JvL Bell: "The Traitor"
- Caitlin Berve: "The Mortician's Assistant"
- Maggie Brydon: "Bring a She Goat"
- Richard M. Hamp: "The Father, Son, and a Glass of Holy Spirits"
- Lezly Harrison: "What's in a Name?"
- Kate Jonuska: "Prince Charming"
- Jessica Lav' "Coyote Junction"
- Ian K. Long: "Dead Air"