- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Alice White has a secret. There is no friend or family member she can confide inand she cannot trust it to the strangers she chooses for the fevered one-night stands that are as close as she dares come to love. Then she meets Erik Summers, college professor and biologist, who draws Alice from her cage, igniting a passion within her that she can't control or deny. Though he shares her fire and a deep spiritual and emotional kinship, Erik recoils from Alice's apparent delusions and dark truths. But in the vast Canadian wilderness, he will be forced to confront a staggering realitywhen the moon shines down on Alice White . . . and the change begins again.
Dennis Danvers's Wilderness is a spellbinding, erotically charged novel of love and transformation.
About the Author
Dennis Danvers is the author of the critically acclaimed novels Circuit of Heaven, Wilderness, and Time and Time Again. He lives in Richmond, Virginia, and is currently at work on his next novel.
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(17 hours)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(5 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(6 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(7 days)
- Simon Van Booy -- "The Illusion of Separateness"(10 days)