- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
By Jane Austen
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
I never have been in love;
it is not my way, or my nature;
and I do not think I ever shall.
Emma Woodhouse is certain of one thing: that shes an excellent matchmaker . . . even though shes never been in love. Emma dives into the game of finding an admirer for her newest project, Harriet Smith. But Emma quickly realizes shes in over her head and that she might lose everything if she keeps playing. Beautifully presented for a modern teen audience, this is the must-have edition of Jane Austens timeless romantic satire.
About the Author
Born in 1775, Jane Austen published four of her six novels anonymously. Her work was not widely read until the late nineteenth century, and her fame grew from then on. Known for her wit and sharp insight into social conventions, her novels about love, relationships, and society are more popular year after year. She has earned a place in history as one of the most cherished writers of English literature.
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(4 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(5 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(6 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(12 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(13 days)