- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Choosing My Religion: A Memoir of a Family Beyond Belief
Choosing My Religion is a luminous memoir, crafted with the eye of a journalist and the art of a novelist by New York Times Magazine writer and editor Stephen J. Dubner. By turns comic and heartbreaking, it tells the story of a family torn apart by religion, sustained by faith, and reunited by truth.
About the Author
Stephen J. Dubner, a former writer and editor at The New York Times Magazine, is the author of Turbulent Souls (Choosing My Religion), Confessions of a Hero-Worshiper, and the children's book The Boy with Two Belly Buttons.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(7 hours)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(1 day)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(2 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(7 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(8 days)